Saturday, July 2, 2011

Difficulty Posting

Well, I made it to my sister's with my laptop, but I'm not so sure what I will be able to post. I have my camera, pictures, etc. but my brother in law hasn't figured out how to get me signed in on his Wi-Fi. We'll see. I am excited to see if I can sneak off to check out the LQS down the street! I'll have to see if I can break away. Hopefully they carry some Riley Blake fabric as I would love to try to participate in the current contest. I haven't been quilting long enough to have pieces by all the current fabric designers. I did get my lovely new Artful Home fabrics from Fat Quarter Shop yesterday. The colors are just as vibrant and beautiful in person. Those are defnitely going to be a new quilt for my bedroom!
Have a great July 4th weekend!

No comments: