Sunday, July 17, 2011

Prepping for Vaycay!

I started a new project. Well, it's one I've talked about and had the fabric for but hadn't done anything with. It's my Riley Blake Christmas quilt. Here's where I am so far.

Just playing around with some 9 patch blocks. I've still got to figure out exactly how I'm going to put them all together. But at least I feel like I'm making progress now!

I've also been doing a little cutting. I know I can't take my machine to the beach so I figured I better cut out a little bit of fabric for the trip down (6 hours one way).

Hopefully there will be a lot of hexie progress made this week. We'll see. But the project I really need to get done is Thing 1's DS case. If I can get it done today, I'll post my tutorial tomorrow. Hope you're having a great summer!

3 comments:

Jenniffier said...

Have fun on your vacation! I hope you have a safe and great trip!

Linz said...

Cuuuuuute 9 patches!! Have fun on your trip!!! :)

Mitzi said...

Have fun on your trip! Hope you get a lot of hexies made.