Wednesday, November 7, 2012

WIP Wednesday

I didn't even post a WIP last week because it was so sad. Nothing done. I'm slowly getting back into the swing. I have many UFO's to tackle but also several smaller projects to work on as well.
First I've done some more work on my gray, aqua, and yellow Granny Square quilt. Pretty sure this one is going on point with sashing between 4 blocks.

We got my daughter a Kindle Fire for her birthday and she requested a case like the one I made myself. She picked out some owl fabric and I also received my first block to work on in the Quilt U Be Mine Round Robin.
I didn't realize the block was upside down until I resized the picture!
I'm also working on some scarves from ruffled jersey I picked up from Hobby Lobby. So far I've made a purple one for me, a black one for my neighbor and this aqua blue is sitting around waiting to become one as well!
Hooking up to Lee's so I can see what you guys are working on!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Loving the color combo in your granny squares!

LisaG said...

Loving the colours on your Granny Square quilt.

marcella said...

Your granny squares are so pretty and that owl fabric for your daughter is really cute!

Kimberly said...

I'm loving the granny squares quilt. I am crushing on the color combo. I keep wanting to do something in that combination.