I got motivated this weekend! I have often thought in the past about cooking up some freeze ahead meals and this weekend I decided to go for it. I spent all morning yesterday cooking and I now have 8 meals in the freezer and two ready to cook in my fridge for this week. Woohoo! I'm going to hit the wholesale store to get some volume ground beef and do some beef cooking next. The cooking I did yesterday was all chicken: chicken and broccoli lo mein, cheesy chicken and penne with vegetables, chicken enchilada casserole and chicken with rice.
I'm also getting ready to get some sewing done.
Here is my list for this:
1. Finish at least the top for my Carpenter's Wheel quilt.
2. Finish the top for my Rainbow Double Slice quilt.
3. Finish at least the top for my Yule Pop quilt.
4. Make and send out my Pay It Forward crafts. Already started on this but there are 3 things to create.
5. Finish the top for this quilt.
6. Quilt my jellyroll race quilt.
I know. Overly ambitious. But many are just tops so hopefully I can put a dent in them!