Saturday, September 29, 2012

So Much To Choose From!

Have you guys seen all the wonderful blog hops and QAL's popping up all over quilty blogland lately? Here are a few I'm especially excited about.

Cathedral Window Sampler QAL

The Cathedral Windows blog hop will enlist the help of 9 bloggers who will give different takes on the cathedral window for a variety of projects. There will be a different project/tutorial throughout October. And there are prizes, oh yes! Don't forget the prizes for any projects you or I may do!


she can quilt
There is also a ModPop QAL at she can quilt,

a Fall Blog Hop at SewCalGal starting Monday October 1,

Ellison Lane Quilts 
and a Scrappy Blog Hop over Ellison Lane Quilts starting October 9.

Oh, and don't forget to link up any quilts you donate for kids to Katie's 100 Quilts for Kids Linky Party over at SwimBikeQuilt. That closes on October 15 so get them in quickly!


3 comments:

Mommarock said...

I'm rather excited about the Cathedral Windows one. I've always wanted to do a Cathedral Windows Quilt. That is on my list of "Quilts I shall make someday". I've never thought to make a twist on that theme. but then I'm not all that imaginative. Sooo excited!!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

And come visit me at the Wicked blog hop on Oct 24th. Wow! All those blog hops make me tired, but inspired! Have a great weekend!

Michele said...

Yes I have seen so many too but I'm trying hard to resist most of them because I really want to get some of the projects on my To Make list actually done. The more other things I join in on the less time I have to work on my other projects.