Here are a few of the things I made this year.
Quilts and bags, pillows and more bags! It has been a productive year of crafting and blogging!
I've been thinking about what my resolutions are for the next year. I'd love to maintain the "1 a month" goal. I know I have at least two twin quilts due by March already. I also have several UFO's barking at my ankles. So...
1. Make one quilt per month
2. Complete at least 3 UFO's in the year.
3. Practice more FMQ
4. Participate in at least one bee, swap, etc.
5. Participate in at least one quilt along
Some of the things I accomplished this year were:
1. I started quilting!
2. I learned to paper piece.
3. I learned some basic straight line quilting and started using some FMQ.
Some things I'd like to learn next year are:
1. To use a long arm quilter
2. To be more precise with my quilting
3. To write my own pattern
Well, that's it! See you guys in the new year! I'm linking up to Craft Buds and A little Gray.