Monday, August 5, 2013

Mommy Stress

My kids meet their teachers today, and tomorrow my sweet girl starts middle school, the bane of the educational system! God bless her, I pray that she has a good experience and everything goes well for her and her 2nd grade brother this school year!!!

P.S. I plan to get some major sewing done while they are at school! Goodness knows I have plenty to get done.

The List
1. Binding on the Falling Charms queen
2. Finish crocheting wrap for MIL
3. Finish quilting and bind flag mini quilt
4. Complete READ mini quilt top and finish for school librarian
5. Back, quilt and bind orange, green and blue sampler quilt

The Ultimate UFO list
1. Red and white hexi
2. Carpenter Wheel
3. Scrappy Star
4. Simply Color 9 patch variations (two versions)
5. Gray, yellow and aqua granny square


And these are just what I can think of off the top of my head!!!

No comments: