Random Generator is a great little device for posting results of your giveaways, but for a long time I didn't understand how people were copying that cute little button with the results listed in it. Well, here is how I did it.
1. Under your Programs and Files, locate and open Accessories. Under Accessories you should find the Paint program. Open it.
2. Go to the Random Generator website to determine your winning number. Plug in your beginning and ending numbers in the min/max range. For our example, we are using the numbers from my recent Fugly Fabric Party drawing. I had 41 entries so my numbers run from 1 to 41. Hit 'generate' and the generator will give you a winning number.
3. Look along the top of your keyboard and hit the "Print Screen" button. Nothing will happen so don't freak out if you were expecting anything.
4. Go back to your Paint program and click "paste". This will paste the entire page from Random.org into your program.
5. You Select button is highlighted so go over to the RG results block and capture the block with your mouse (point the mouse at the upper left hand corner, click and hold your mouse, drag over and down to the lower right hand corner. Let go of the mouse).
6. Once you have what you want, click "Crop" in the upper bar. You will end up with the block you wanted.
7. Save this into your pictures so you can pull it into your blog as a picture insert. You are done!
I know. It seems so easy now that I see it but it took forever for me to figure it out. Hope this helps someone else who was lost like me!