*Chicken and Broccoli Lo Mein
Chicken and Wild Rice
*Cheesy Chicken Penne and Vegetables (this only called for spinach but I added some frozen peppers I had to clean out some veggie bags from the freezer)
Layered Enchilada Casserole
- Beef w/onions, peppers, and carrots for spaghetti, sloppy joes, etc.
- Beef for Mexican food (modified: I browned 2 pounds of ground beef, about 1 cup of Pioneer Woman salsa, and about 2-3 T. of taco seasoning from this recipe)
- Stuffed potatoes
- Teriyaki marinade: used for chicken breasts and pork chops (we already tried these...yum!)
- Mojo marinade (Publix brand): used for chicken breasts and pork chops
- 4 bags of shredded chicken and 4 of chicken broth cubes
I'm going to use some of my shredded chicken to make this yummy looking crock pot cream cheese chicken chile. I'm going to do everything the same except not raw chicken. I'll just put my shredded chicken in with the rest of the ingredients in a regular pot and heat through. Last night I used it to make this Buffalo Chicken Pizza Roll. YUM! I made a half recipe and wished I'd added just a tad bit more buffalo sauce.