Saturday, June 9, 2012

No Parking Baby!

No parking on THIS dance floor! I've been doing some moving and grooving on the sewing machine...on anything I'm supposed to be sewing? Well, ..... a little!

So far I have finished 4 BR blocks and I'm working red (it's actually on the sewing machine. And, yes, I started another project. No, I have absolutely no idea why except that it floated through my head! I recently purchased a jelly roll of silver Bella from Wondrous Woven Fabrics (they're going out of business) to use with my yellow, aqua, and gray charm swaps I picked up in a charm swap over at Craftbuds (yes, I did two charm swaps over there).
I decided to use them to make the Granny Square quilt my quilt guild member, Judy, did. She put them on point and grouped them into 4 before sashing. I can't wait to see how this one turns out.
And then I've been doing some slow work on an old UFO.
I've been making white hexies while we're at swim class. Maybe one day I'll finish...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Go Grannies! Those look great. I admire your ability to sew this hexies. I do not have the patience.

Michele said...

Nice grannies but of course I love the BR blocks more. Ya know, me and color!

M-R Charbonneau said...

So many yummy projects on the go and loving them all. That hexie project is going to be stunning, Melinda!