Sunday, June 24, 2012

Somewhere Working on Rainbows!

I'm finally getting my copy of Free Motion Quilting by Angela Walters! I ordered this a while back with an Amazon card I got for Christmas, but it was only just released. Amazon sent me a little head's up last night that it was on it's way! Angela has a little blog called Quilting is my Therapy. Definitely check it out. It's a good place to see and be seen!
I've been working hard on Bottled Rainbows! I have 7 completely done, 3 need some pieces, and all the rest are completely glued down ready to sew.  I had some jade that I had plenty of pieces for so I went ahead and made an extra. I'm probably going to end up doing one more so I can make pillow shams out of the two extras.

3 comments:

Linz said...

Yay! for getting your book, and YAY! for bottled rainbows!! That is wondeful!

Barb said...

Those colors are just fabulous!

felicity said...

You've got a great start on your bottled rainbows!

Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday!