Sunday, July 7, 2013

Headed to the Beach!

I tried to get a little sewing done today because tomorrow we are headed for the beach!!! Woo-hoo! Last week we spent some time at the lake (they have a little "beach" area which was totally deserted the day we went except for our kids).
Oh, and the geese. I didn't get them all in this shot but there was a gaggle of 45 of them!
Then we played with some sparklers on July 4th.
Thanks to my sis for providing those!
I got one piece drawn out for embroidering during my beach trip. Here's a little peek.
And here are my sewing pieces! Some quilting on my flag...
(yes, I know, still not done but it will be by Memorial Day!!), and a new project with some Simply Color.
I can't wait to see how this one comes together! What did you do for the 4th?

No comments: