Sunday, July 28, 2013

Where I'm Headed...

I am really not sure which way I want to go with this quilt. Here is the way the row of one 9 patch variation on point is going.
Sorry for the bad shot. My design board is not large enough so it is across the bed.

I can sort of see the chevron going on.
Then I put some of my white below and added the other 9 patch variation.
Yeah. I'm not sure I'm feeling them together. I'm thinking about just doing another row of chevron in the upper design. I have plenty of charms to do it. I picked up another pack at the LQS the other day just in case. I'm still trying to decide. Hmmm....

2 comments:

Michele said...

Not sure either but I do like the fabrics that you are using.

Kristi said...

I think it's pretty. I can see you adding the chevron strip again below the second nine patch variation and do a repeated pattern of the two strips down the quilt.