Monday, July 15, 2013

Home Sweet Home!

We're back from the beach and I spent about 15 minutes in my sewing room yesterday so not much to show yet, but I'm working on it! I also came across this fabulous post on my FB feed just now. Heather over at The Sewing Loft has posted a link to her Scrap Inspiration Board on Pinterest; who of us doesn't have a ton of scraps we'd love to do something with, hmmm? Maybe a cool picture for your den like this one from Cart Before the Horse?
Fabric Mosaic by  Jo at Cart Before the Horse

Or this adorable lighted garland from Whitney Caroline Designs?
Scrappy Ribbon Garland by Whitney at Whitney Caroline Designs
How stinkin' cute is that?  Just love that one. And don't worry, there are ones for sewing as well. Definitely worth a look-see. Check it all out here.

No comments: