Thursday, March 1, 2012

Blogger Making Me Testy...

I woke up this morning to find that my blog was missing. Not just a post...the WHOLE BLOG! I was NOT a happy camper. I just looked at my dashboard and it didn't list my blog. Before I could check to see if it was showing up on the internet, I got an email from Michele over at Quilts from my Crayon Box emailed me to ask if I knew my blog had disappeared. Thanks for watching out for me Michele!
It ended up being fairly simple to get Blogger to fix it, but... I find it interesting. I have gotten very few spam comments in my blog in this year that I've had it. I also have comment approval set up on my blog. Then Blogger puts this word verification thing on all the blogs, which I remove. All of a sudden my blog disappears? And when it reappears there are two spam comments and one weird spam one that got through to my comment approval page? I don't know what all of it means but I'm just glad it's over. Hopefully no more troubles!
I finished Twin quilt number 1 but I have to take pictures so I will post again later today with the pics. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Linz said...

Huh... That's weird. I am glad it got fixed! Hopefully no more trouble... Can't wait to see Twin!!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Glad you found it. What a pain!

Unknown said...

Jut what you needed today, right? I guess it could have been worse. Thank you for the heads up though. Congrats on finishing number 1!

Michele said...

You are welcome for the heads up. We quilt bloggers have to watch out for each other. Glad that it got fixed speedy quick.