Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I Have a Plan...

To get into my sewing room today! I feel like I haven't done anything in weeks. I have made a pillow and a tablet case but there has been no quilting lately and enough is enough. I have several things that need to get done: red and white hexie, Carpenter Wheel quilt, sew the top for my Skill Builder quilt, quilt my jellyroll race quilt. And those are just the ones I can remember! Lots of UFO's that need to get finished. So my plan is to get in there and work on ......something! Anything!
So until I can get some new pictures of old projects, here are some Seussical pictures I took last night of the set so far. I think our director has done a great job free-handing some Suess stuff. The lighting is not fully up yet cause it's just for us to practice.
I love the fish!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Hope you get to sew today...

those fish are adorable!!

Michele said...

I wish I could come see the show myself. It makes me miss my acting/singing days. I hope to get back to that at some point.