Thursday, August 30, 2012

Yes, I Have Actually Sewn This Week!

Well, I have! Yesterday I got one more block done for my gray, aqua, and yellow Granny Square quilt done.
Here they all are together so far. Not too many but it's a start.
I also got my August Mystery Round Robin Mini block done and need to send it off today. I love how it turned out.
Another sewing feat came earlier this week when my friend, Laura, who plays Gertrude in Seussical, ripped her costume/dress in the back. So I had to do some last minute fixing on that.
Here she is with her bustle carrying her "one-feather tail"! Isn't she lovely? Oh, to be 25 again!

1 comment:

Michele said...

The granny colors are so interesting. I can't wait to see how it all turns out. Great that you were able to come to the costume rescue.