Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A New Family Member!

We made a little visit to Petsmart this weekend and ended up picking up a new friend. They had named her Izzy, but we decided to change it to Pepper.
She is a pocket beagle and is very sweet. The kids love her and my daughter has already designated her as her official snuggle buddy.
I'll be glad when hubby gets the invisible fence back up and running so we can let her run in the yard. That will make it a lot easier for me to get things done. She was supposedly housetrained but that hasn't been really apparent yet. We're working on it but it makes getting ANYTHING else done nearly impossible. Hubby says to just put her in the crate when I need to do things but I'm really trying to not let her eliminate in the crate. I want her to look at it as her den ONLY.
I have actually gotten some sewing done but will hopefully post some pictures of that tomorrow.

5 comments:

Mindy said...

So cute!!!

Cassie said...

She is adorable! Can't wait to meet her. :)

Cindy Sharp said...

How fun!

Linz said...

Oh!! She is so cute!!! Congrats on the new family member!

Michele said...

Really adorable. Fur babies are dso much fun. And work. Good luck with the rehouse training.