Friday, May 3, 2013

Retail Therapy!

You know those times when you don't need to buy anything...at all...but you do anyway? Yup. I did it. I went by my LQS cause she had all of her quilting books on sale half price. I picked up two, some Aurifil, and a yard of some really cute orange fabric. It sort of made me think of Summersville.
The Free Motion Quilting book is by Natalia Bonner over at Pieceandquilt. I was excited to see the Modern Quilts from the Blogging Universe book. I see several things in there I'd like to try!
I also went by Hobby Lobby the other day and noticed they are now carrying some laminates. Check these out.
That gray chevron is cute and I like that one in the middle, too, right in front of the leopard print. Now what can I make with some laminate? Hmmmm....

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Looks like fun! I recently bought Elizabeth Hartman's newish book Modern Patchwork and just love it. I flip through it probably once a day! My list of future projects is never ending!
Have fun with your new prizes this weekend. :)

Michele said...

I would have grabbed those books too at half price.