Wednesday, May 22, 2013

WIP Wednesday!

I can't believe it's Wednesday again already. I will be at the school this morning watching my 7 year old's award ceremony for 1st grade so I made sure to get this written up ahead of time! Tomorrow is the 5th grade ceremony; we're a bit excited because this is a bit of a graduation for my daughter since she'll be moving to middle school next year...even if it is across the street! 
Well, so far I have been working away with my Good Fortune charms.
And I added a border to my Skill Builder top so I just need to get a back put together for it! I ended up using some of the leftovers from the back of my niece's quilt. I think it looks pretty good. 
Sorry for the bad picture. Where I have to stand to take a picture of my design wall is right in the middle of my sewing armoire and table, so it gets a little tight! This quilt still does not have a definite home yet so hopefully I'll figure it out by the time I'm done with it. But I am also excited that hubby changed out the light bulbs in my sewing area (the basement) and I hope that means pictures will look a bit better from now on!
How is your progress this week? 

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

No comments: