Saturday, June 22, 2013

I Like it When Things Come Together!

I was debating making another Falling Charms out my Simply Color charm packs because I kind of didn't want to have to purchase a lot more of the fabric for the borders. However, I was sitting in my sewing room and just happened to glance at my shelves and happened not notice something. Surely it wouldn't match...it did! Surely there wouldn't be enough of it...3 yards so yes!!!
There are plenty more colors in the line but I thought it blended well with this print! I still need to pick up one more charm pack and some solid. Or I may try to reconfigure it with just three and have a second inside border using the solid. This was a quilt that came together fairly quickly and I like how it looks on my bed! The other one is going to the long arm quilter next week so I've got to get the backing together tomorrow.

No comments: