Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Accuquilt Go! Baby at Amazon

 


***UPDATE: SewCalGal pointed out to me that QuiltinaDay has the Go! Baby for $69.65 which initially appears to be a better price. However, I ran through both systems right up to having to pay for it and here's the deal: Amazon is $74.98 with no sales tax and free shipping and handling so $74.98 is there price, period. Quilt in a Day said that $69.95 was their price BEFORE sales tax and s/h. Sales tax would take it to $74.98 and s/h for me would add another $10.21.
Please let me know if anyone has found a better deal!! Thank you SewCalGal for pointing this one out. If it hadn't been for the sales tax and s/h, it would definitely have beaten out Amazon. Or if you have some other sweet quilty deal, let me know!
Okay, so I tried twice to put a cute "Amazon plus Accuquilt" up there but it kept moving the plus sign below the other two pictures and my preview button doesn't work anymore. Arrggh!

Anyway, I noticed yesterday that Amazon has these jewels on sale for $74.98. I have not seen a price that low for the Go! Baby so I thought I'd let people know since Christmas is coming! I have no idea how long it will stay this low; not sure if it's part of the Black Friday/Cyber Monday stuff so you may need to act fast if you want it.

Disclaimer: I do not work for Accuquilt; I actually don't even own one but I think they're cool. If Accuquilt chose to grace me with one of their products, it wouldn't hurt my feelings one iota, no sirree Bob! But that is not why I chose to do this. I just think they're helpful and if I can help bloggy/quilty friends get one at a good price as a Christmas present, I'm gonna let 'em know!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

I don't usually comment on my own blog but I got tired of posting it and it being screwed up so: that price is with free shipping which I forgot to mention!

SewCalGal said...

Quilt in a Day has a Black Friday sale that starts Thursday afternoon. I could be wrong, but I think they have a better price.
check out: www.quiltinaday.com

I also have a post on my blog about Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales for Quilters you may want to check out.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com