Okay, so for a while there I was really making some progress and getting some things done. Then something happened. I pooped out. It happened about midway through the Ghastlie Blog Hop. I don't know if it just got to be a bit much or what but I had trouble getting back to my sewing room. I tried to make a cover for my Nook but decided to go the glue route instead of sewing it. WRONG CHOICE! I used the tutorial here, but it did not go well. Not because of her tutorial; because hot glue and I do not play well together. I have a tendency not to move as quickly as I should and it dries before I get the fabric down. Then I end up with lumps. Not good. So I just threw the whole idea out the window and bought one. Not that I don't love it. It is green, you know!
Now Christmas is coming up. I keep thinking I should be making things for Christmas, but my motivation was just waning. I finally got in the sewing room and started working on the back of my Embroidery 101 quilt. It's getting there.
I've also been saving my selvages. There is a lady in our quilting guild who makes things from them but I'm interested in seeing what I can come up with.
So I am working on projects, I'm just not making much progress!