Sunday, July 29, 2012

Vacay Starts Today!

We are leaving for vacation right after church today. I am taking my Nexus 7 but I can't promise I will be able to post anything...not that there will be any sewing going on anyway. I'm going to take my red and white hexies so maybe I will work on those, but I have been hand stitching the back of the binding on my Bottled Rainbows and my fingers are sore. Does anyone else have bad hand sewing habits like pushing the needle with the wrong side of your thumb nail so it's basically like pulling your thumbnail backward every time? Makes for a very sore thumb, let me tell you!
Gotta finish packing so have a great week!

3 comments:

Michele said...

Enjoy, enjoy...and I won't do the hand sewing on my bindings without my leather thimble. Saves a lot of the pain from ever occuring.

Barb said...

Enjoy your vacation!

Jenniffier said...

Have fun!