Now, what did I find when I went shopping in there? Well, let's just see, shall we?
I picked up 4 fat quarters (3 of which came from Julie...thanks, Julie!)...
and a little four pack of Christmas fabrics. I already had some of that white fabric!
And what did I put in to replace it? Well, I thought it needed some brightness since I took some away so I added some fat quarters...
and some more brightness including some Riley Blake Christmas fabric.
And since I was feeling a bit Christmas-ey, I decided to go above and beyond and add more than I took out. I included a project book called Fresh Fabric Treats, and two more pieces of fabric.
I added a few more fat quarters and a book. So what do you have to do to win? Well, first you have to follow the rules.
1. Be an active blogger. Post about receiving the box and the giveaway on your blog in a timely manner.
2. There's a note in the box that logs where the box has been. Please add your info and place the note back in the box.
3. There's a list of Rules and Guidelines in the box. Please read and follow these and return the list to the box.
4. You may take anything you like from the box. Just replace every item with comparable quilt shop quality items equal to the amount taken.
5. Ship the box to the next person in a reasonable amount of time.
6. Due to the amount of postage shipping is only within the USA.
Are you in? Want to play? Here's what you need to do:
1. Leave a comment on this post. What do you see in the pictures of the stash that you'd like to swipe for your very own? Any ideas what you might do with it once you get it? I'd love to hear your ideas.
2. Followers, old and new, get a second entry. Just leave a separate comment telling me that you are.
3. For a third chance, blog, facebook or tweet about this giveaway, then leave a separate comment telling me that you have.
This giveaway is now closed