Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Confession...

Okay, I have a bit of an obsessive personality. Hubby would probably say I have a lot of an obsessive personality. For this reason, it is not a good thing when I get introduced to online games and such. A friend introduced me to Sims Social on Facebook last Friday and I've had a bit of trouble staying away from it since then.
I have gotten a lot of other stuff done as well, but I haven't blogged as much as I usually do. So I have had to make myself 'step away from the Sims game.' It's the only way. Otherwise I will be completely absorbed by it. It's okay if I get absorbed by quilting. And blogging. But not Sims. Nope, no computer games for me. I get too sucked in. It's like a disease. Just sort of takes over.

On a happier note, I have to hand sew closed 4 Sunbonnet Sue pillows and I'm done! I also am closing in on being done with quilting my Diamond Chains quilt. It has taken quite a different road than I thought it would for quiting but I like it. Hopefully you will too. I actually ended up combining straight line quilting and FMQ. You'll see!!
I have finished my giveaway for the Ghastlie blog hop and I am halfway done with my main project for that. Love it!
Well, I am back to work. I have tons of cleaning to do today (I'm behind!) and I still have to finish ironing on patches for my daughter's Girl Scout vest since we have a meeting tonight! Not enough hours in the day!

4 comments:

Linz said...

hahaha! Beware the computer games. They are the time-wastiest thing on the planet!! :)

I have sewn no.th.ing this week. It is so sad!!

Eden said...

My dh is the same way. I totally understand. Get sewing so you have soothing good to post on WIP.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

I totally understand! When I first got on Facebook it was to see pictures of our grandchildren and then I got hooked on Farmville.....played it for hours. I had to block it.

Marg said...

I spend enough time on the computer as it is, if I started playing games I'd never get anything done. I used to play Cafe World before I started blogging.