Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pay It Forward...Finally!


***UPDATE***
This Pay it Forward is full. Looking for one? Check here:
Live, Love Create  This one is full.

The Best Laid Plans

I was so excited when I finally got in a Pay It Forward. I lucked out big time and got in one from Clover & Violet; yea me! Jennie always makes the cutest things!  So what is a Pay It Forward you may ask? Well, it has been making its way through the bloggy world and makes its recipients very happy. Basically you agree to post about it, accept three recipients, and send them a handcrafted goody by you within the next year.

Wanna play? I'm asking three of you to sign up here and now. Need some rules? Make sure you understand what you're signing up for before saying you will participate. Read below...

 1. I will create a crafty gift for each of the first three people who comment to this post. This is a surprise, and will arrive to you anytime within the next 365 days.

2. In signing up for Pay it Forward, you are committing yourself to the project...someone pays it forward to you, so you pay it forward to others! Just post this, or something similar so others can get involved. Basically you will create your own post where you create gifts for 3 people as well.

3. You need to have an active blog of your own...{or some way to post up your PIF info like a flickr, pinterest, or Facebook account. Basically you'll need a place to announce your own PIF and to post some pics of the process.}

4. After commenting on this post, post something similar on your blog...so you can spread the pay it forward love. I will email you asking for your mailing address {and the online address where you are posting} so I can get your crafty treat in the mail. Please make sure your email address is visible on your profile or leave it in the comment.




4 comments:

Linz said...

I don't know how I missed this post!!!!!

I would love to join in pay it forward!! :) Yea!!

KellyS said...

Yay! I've been meaning to join one of these! How fun!

Unknown said...

I'm in! What a great idea!

Sharon B said...

My comment from yesterday didn't make it but just wanted to tell you that I am going to Play on my blog - want to join? http://sewn-seabees-crafty-and-vintage-musin.blogspot.com/2012/06/pay-it-forward-do-you-want-to-play.html