Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Meaning to Being TP'ed!

QuiltJane has a wonderful little contest going right now. It seems that she has decided to look away from all the mug rugs and bags that have overwhelmed the quilty/bloggy world and dress up another part of our environment; the powder room! She is challenging everyone to create a toilet paper roll cover; be creative! She offers a tutorial on her site but I don't think you are limited to just using it! All the rules can be found on her site, but the great prize is a $100 Fat Quarter Shop gift voucher! If you are from Australia, you can also win a gift certificate to QuiltJane's shop or a lap quilt quilted by her; now why do I live in the US?
This contest goes through March 7 so you still have time to jump in!
And as far as progress goes in this household (yes, I know I didn't mention progress before but, what the hey?), I am about 1/4 of the way finished with the machine quilting on my Embroidery 101 quilt! I started yesterday and made it from the middle over to the right and I just rotated it so I can go from the middle and get the left side. I hope you're quilting, Jennifer, cause I may beat you!

No comments: