Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! We got home from the mountains Sunday but hubby was sick and my house was a wreck so I'm day late starting 2012! It seems that many people have posted about their word for the year. Back on December 16th, I commented on Dancing thru Threads about her word for the year. At that time I chose Balance for my word. I have noticed that I have a tendency to throw all my energy into one thing so other things get aovided. So this year I plan on trying to do a better job doling out my time and energies in a better way.
I also have to get my mojo back on sewing. I haven't been in my sewing room since before Christmas and I have lots to do. But I feel it coming back and the plan is to get some UFO's done and get the two twin quilts done by March.
Do you have goals you are striving to reach?

2 comments:

Lucy | Charm About You said...

Happy New Year! Good luck with the UFOs!
I have about 6 quilts I want to make but no real time schedule. My plan at the moment is to get over this horrible cold!!

Linz said...

Girl, I am so with you! Balance is my word for the year too! I really have to work on overcoming my obsessive tendencies. THat will mean fewer projects this year, but BETTER projects. Quality over quantity for me! And I haven't sewn since before Christmas either! And it's starting to make me anxious! :)

Sorry about the sickness! That's not fun! Happy NEw Year darlin!!