I really want a quilt design wall. And I will eventually make one. But for the moment, at least, I decided to make do with what I had. I was cleaning up my crafting/sewing area Tuesday and noticed a blank canvas I've had for about 3-4 years. It came in a two pack; the other one was used to create this:
So I have this second 16x20 canvas I decided to turn into a mini design wall. I was all prepared to show how I did it with a picture tutorial, but none of the pictures showed up in the computer. I took that to mean that I was being told (divinely!) that there are already a ton of quilt design wall tutorials out there so I decided to post them for your information!
1. vinyl tablecloth window hanging from sewmanyways
2. large portable wall from sewmanyways
3. small portable wall from sewmanyways
4. Eleanor Burns has a quilt in a day design wall near the bottom of the page
5. youtube video for how to make one
Anyway, here's how mine turned out:
What kind of design wall do you use?