Monday, April 4, 2011

Quilting Class and Children at Play

I love taking classes in things I'm interested in and you can't beat it when they're free. Rebecca from Chasing Cottons is starting an online quilting class Wednesday, April 6th. It looks like she's going to cover it all and I can't wait. I am usually a "fly by the seat of my pants" kind of crafter and quilting has been that way as well. However, I always look forward to learning techniques from others that will make my life easier when it comes to creating.

On another note, my daughter spent the night with a friend Friday night, then had another friend over Sunday night. I spent most of my time trying to get her to not kill her brother, and trying to get her to understand that he is under foot because he loves her and wants to be with her all the time. We finally had down time with no extra kids today...

And there was peace.

No comments: