Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Design Process

I've only created a couple of my own designs and, thus far, none have come to fruition (I just started playing around with designing about a month ago). However, that is about to change! I was at my mom's house for Easter. While sitting out on her back porch in the calming breeze with no invading street noise, I came up with an idea which I'm about to try to create.
I've played with different options for these black and white prints but I think I'm just going to throw caution to the wind and make something I created. The original design called for yellow but I have a lot of this green so I may go ahead and use it. Also, it originally called for a gray solid but I can't decide if it needs it. We'll see.
Hope your design world is creative today!

1 comment:

Linz said...

Ooooo - fun!! Good luck! I am sure it will turn out great! Can't wait to see it!