Friday, May 13, 2011

Progress...

Okay, so I hated to let the day go by without any post at all so...I've stayed up half the night sewing (well, it's past midnight so I guess it's tomorrow already!) and Road to Spring is finished! Binding is on! Also, I have been working very hard trying to get "X Marks the Spot" ready to post for Blogger's Festival. I don't know that I will make it but I'm going to try. I will probably only get the top done, though I don't know if that's acceptable. We'll see. So far I've finished the top row and 2/3 of the middle row. I just need to finish that end of the 2nd row, the two blocks on the bottom, and add the border. That's doable, right? Plus everyone has decided they need me to make stuff so I'm not sure how this is going to work but I'M TRYING!
I will post pics of Road to Spring ASAP.
Good night....

No comments: