Sunday, May 1, 2011

I won!

I can't believe it. I never win things. But I did. I won. Patty from A Stitch in Time had a sweet little contest to celebrate her 6 month anniversary in the blogging world. The prize (my prize!) is two mini-charm packs of,....wait for it....Sherbet Pips!
Love it! I'm so excited. I don't know what I'll do with them. I already made my daughter a quilt for her bed. I might make a cute bag, like this one. Or a quilt. I am in love with Rachel's new quilt, Smitten, seen here. Or this one, or this one. All very cute. I guess I'll figure it out when it gets here. Goodness knows, I have plenty to keep me busy until then! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Linz said...

Yea!!! Congratulations!!!

Mitzi said...

Congratulations! I love the pips. I bought some yardage of it along with the charm packs but I haven't decided what to make with it. I'm kind of waiting for someone to be pregnant with a baby girl and then the inspiration will come to me.