Monday, May 16, 2011

Taking a break...

From the Blogger's Festival, that is! I was just looking at different quilts this morning, looked down at my watch and it was 11:30 already! Oh my. I have done nothing all morning but look at quilts. This will NOT do. There is laundry to do, clothes to put away, quilts of my own to sew. Time to get to work.

Hmmmm.....
I just spent an hour in my sewing room and did nothing. Ever have one of those days where that's all you want to do: nothing?
I did try to work on the border around my "X" quilt but I'm very frustrated. I can't figure out how to do what I want to do.

2 comments:

Linz said...

haha!! I have lost a few hours on the festival too!! Good luck with the border!!

Diana and LaDonna said...

I know how you feel! Time flies when I'm on the computer looking at quilty stuff!

LaDonna